Etude House Haul

Our mom went to Singapore and bought some stuff from Etude House . These are the following: Big Cover Concealer (BB cream), the Wonder ...


Our mom went to Singapore and bought some stuff from Etude House. These are the following: Big Cover Concealer (BB cream), the Wonder Pore toner, pencil sharpener, sponge and some free samples (some of which are not shown in the image above). 

I have tried the concealer and it works well to any skin types. I have a fair skin and it could easily blend in just as long as you know how to apply the concealer properly. The pore toner really do wonders to my skin since it helps in minimizing the appearance of the pores whenever I put my make up on. 

So far, I am enjoying these products and I humbly recommend these to those who are still new to doing simple and minimal make up. Also, these products give you a korean-ish vibe so why not get yourself one? 

-Xavien

You Might Also Like

0 comments